- Rewrites of homework 3, are due on 10/16:
- As discussed in class you can redo parts of the homeworks after the solutions have been posted, earning up to 85% of points missed. I encourage you to study the solutions, as you correct your work.
- You may not get your original solutions back until after the resubmits. I think you should generally know when a mathematical argument is sound and which parts of your homework were incomplete. Just study the solutions and resubmit the parts which you think were wrong.
- The fourth homework is available here and is due Monday 10/16 at the start of class.
- More scanned lectures are available here
- A syllabus and a list of topics is available under the Syllabus tab